Information For Friends And Family
- Hits: 7288
In This Page
Bail may be posted seven ( 7 ) days a week, twenty-four ( 24 ) hours a day, at the Will County Adult Detention Facility. Persons wishing to post bail for an inmate should present themselves at the Facility's Bond Lobby which is located on Ottawa Street. Only exact amount for bail is accepted. There are two methods of posting bail: cash and credit card.
Accepted Credit Cards:
- American Express
If posting bail with a credit card, there is a fee based on the amount of the bail:
|Cash Bail Amount||FEE|
|$1.00 - $200.00||$20.00|
|$200.01 - $300.00||$30.00|
|$300.01 - $400.00||$40.00|
|$400.01 - $500.00||$50.00|
|$500.01 - $750.00||$75.00|
|$750.01 - $1,000.00||$95.00|
|$1,000.01 - $1,500.00||$110.00|
|$1,500.01 - $1,750.00||$125.00|
|$1,750.01 - $2,000.00||$145.00|
|$2,000.01 And Up||8%|
If out of state, bail may be posted through an approved money transfer method. Individuals should contact the Will County Circuit Clerks office for additional information and instructions. 815-727-8596
If you wish to place money on an inmate's commissary trust account, you may do so either by mailing a money order - make payable to: W.C.A.D.F. - ( Inmate's Name ) or depositing cash in person 7 days a week, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Video Visitation Center or 7 days a week, 24 hours a day at the Bond Lobby. Coins are not accepted and change cannot be made. These monies are used for inmates to purchase writing materials, hygiene items, and snack food.
You may also deposit funds through the internet at https://deposits.jailatm.com/
Commissary orders are processed Monday and are delivered to the inmate Tuesday. In the event Monday is a holiday, orders will be processed the Friday before.
Please visit our Visitation Page for more information.
Inmates can only make collect calls to phone numbers that have been setup to receive these calls using an account with Securus Technologies. To receive phone calls from an inmate, please visit https://securustech.net.
Inmates may send and receive an unlimited amount of mail through the United States Postal System. Mail should be addressed in the following manner:
|Person's Name and Booking Number
Will County Adult Detention Facility
95 South Chicago Street
Joliet, Illinois 60436
To find an Inmate's Booking Number, please use out Online Inmate Search
Things to remember when mailing letters to an incarcerated person:
- All mail coming into the Will County Adult Detention Facility is opened and searched for contraband.
- Mailing contraband to an inmate is a crime.
- All mail must be received through the United States Postal Service; you may not drop off letters or envelopes at the reception desk.
- Envelopes may be no larger than 8.5 by 11 inches. Oversized greeting cards are not permitted.
- Do not affix any type of stickers or labels to the envelope. Do not tape or glue anything to the envelope or contents.
- Do not put any glitter, confetti, locks of hair, or any foreign substance in the envelope.
- Do not spray perfume or cologne on the envelope. Do not make lipstick impressions on the envelope or contents.
- Please do not include any laminated items, hard plastic cards, new envelopes, blank paper, or postage stamps.
- Do not send cash. You may include a money order made payable to: W.C.A.D.F. - ( Inmate's Name ).
- You may send a photograph. However, photos may not show:
- Gang Signs or Affiliation
- Criminal Acts
- No Polaroid Photos
- No hardcover books
- Excessive glitter is prohibited
- Other restrictions regarding mail and periodicals may exist, please visit our Mail List Page for more restrictions or if you have questions, you may call 815-740-1250.
Inmates may receive books and periodicals through the United States Postal Service. You may not drop off books at the Reception Desk or send books or periodicals to an inmate through the mail. Books must come directly from a legitimate book distributor, publishing company, or subscription service. Only soft cover books will be accepted. Books or periodicals containing the following material, subject matter, or content will not be allowed in the Will County Adult Detention Facility:
- Pornography, nude or semi nude pictures that contain frontal nudity, or that show sexual acts
- Inflammatory hate type literature
- Material on explosives, construction of weapons, booby traps, or martial arts
- Road maps or atlases
- Newspapers of any kind
- No hardcover books
- Any material containing subject matter that is deemed a threat to the safety and security of staff and inmates
CCC is a non-profit 501(c)(3) social service agency located within the Will County Adult Detention Facility (WCADF). The CCC staff goals are to motivate, inspire, and assist the incarcerated. We offer numerous programs aiming to meet their needs while fostering a smooth reentry back into society and strengthening their ability to contribute to Will County and beyond. Staff members encourage the will to thrive rather than simply survive. Learn More At - http://willcountyccc.weebly.com/
Administrative Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Telephone Number: 815-740-1250
Map To Adult Detention FacilityWill County Adult Detention Facility
95 S. Chicago Street
Joliet, IL 60436
Map To Video Visitation CenterWill County Video Visitation Center
20 S. Chicago Street
Joliet, IL 60436
Map To Will County CourthouseWill County Court House
14 West Jefferson Street
Joliet, IL 60432
Courtrooms and court times are posted at the court house on the assigned court date. Limited parking is available adjacent to the court house. Additional public parking is available on Scott, Cass, and Ottawa Streets.