(815) 727-8575      |      16911 W. Laraway Rd, Suite 101, Joliet, IL 60433

*** BEFORE an application can be processed, we must receive both the payment AND a completed application that includes the required documents listed below. If you are contacted about your application you have 10 days to address any issues before the payment is returned. If the payment is returned after 10 days, minus the processing fee, you will need to restart the entire application process. ***

Please use the following form to:

  • Apply for a new Attorney Security Pass
  • Renew an expiring/expired Attorney Security Pass
  • Replace a lost/missing Attorney Security Pass



You will need to upload a copy of your valid Driver's License or State-Issued I.D., current valid ARDC Card, and a recent photo of yourself.

If, for whatever reason, we cannot issue you an Attorney Security Pass, your fee (minus a processing fee) will be refunded to you.

Go to Top